- Production: Manufactured in Portugal.
60% Linen 40% Cotton
Our labels are produced with recyclable yarns.
- SustainabilityCaring for the environment is important to us. That's why we say no to plastic and reduce our carbon footprint by using handcrafted processes that require less energy and natural resources.
- Home Decor: Our cloth napkins are perfect for use in combination with table runners, tablecloths, and individual table runners. Due to their neutral and sophisticated looks, they go well with many kinds of table decoration.
- Washing and Care Instructions:
The fabric is pre-washed to have no additional shrinkage and give the item more softness.
Machine wash at maximum temperature of 30ºC, with short spinning.
Iron on a maximum temperature of 150ºC.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not use bleach.
Do not dry clean with tetrachloroethylene.
- About the Product: Each product is handmade and may contain small variations (colour, size, etc), which makes it unique. We cannot guarantee that it is exactly like the photographs. The variations may occur due to the natural characteristics of the materials used or due to imperfections already existing in the pieces.