- Quality: Made in Portugal, with 100% natural wax and reused wood wick.
- Sustainable: Caring for the environment is important to us. So we say no to plastic and reduce our carbon footprint by using handicraft processes that use less energy and natural resources.
- Packaging: We use individual recycled paper boxes. We protect our products with less impact on the environment.
- Home decoration: Our aromatic candles not only perfume the room but also bring life to the decoration of any home.
- How to use: - The first time, leave the scented candle burning for at least 1.30 hours (or until it melts to the edges of the container); - Do not leave the scented candle burning for more than 4 hours without interruption, extinguish the flame with a very gentle blow or with an extinguisher. Allow to cool completely before relighting; - Once cool, trim the wick slightly until it is only 0.5 cm long, so that the flame is not too high and burns properly; - Place the scented candle on a heat-resistant surface (e.g. the lid itself); - Always keep the burning candle in an upright position so that the wax burns evenly; - If using more than one candle at a time, leave a 10cm gap between them; - Stop using the candle approximately 3 centimeters before it is consumed, for safety reasons. - Burning time: approximately 45/50 hours.
- Take care: - Never leave a burning candle unattended, especially in the presence of children and animals. Do not light near curtains, papers, fans, draughts or flammable materials. - Can cause an allergic reaction on the skin. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Do not dispose of in the environment. In case of skin contact: Rinse thoroughly with water/soap. If irritation or rash occurs: seek medical advice.