- Limited production
- Quality: Made in Portugal, in the tradition of Barcelos handicraft.
- Sustainability: Caring for the environment is important to us. That's why we say no to plastic and reduce our carbon footprint by using handicraft processes that require less energy and natural resources.
- Packaging: We use individual recyclable paper boxes and paper tape. This way we protect our products with less impact on the environment.
- Home Decor: Our handcrafted vases are minimalist in style, which makes them suitable for many different kinds of ambients and decorating styles. In addition, the vase is waterproof and can be decorated with fresh flowers or dried flowers.
- Instructions and Care: To clean your vase craft, we recommend applying a soft cloth gently. Add a small amount of water if necessary. Ceramics may not be 100% waterproof. By placing water inside it can create condensation effect on the outside of the vase.
- About the Product: Each product is handmade and may contain small variations (colour, size, etc), which makes it unique. We cannot guarantee that it is exactly like the photographs. The variations may occur due to the natural characteristics of the materials used or due to imperfections already existing in the pieces.